Monday, August 04, 2008

Beautiful Colorado! with the NEW Mr. & Mrs. Forbes

Last Thursday we left for Colorado and met up with my cousin, Adam, his parents, my uncle Bill & aunt Judy, and his brother, my cousing Tod and adorable family! Since it was Uncle Bill's birthday, we went to Casa Bonita for dinner - this fun and unique restaurant with cliff divers and the works! Thursday was the sealing - BEAUTIFUL - and Friday was the Reception - INCREDIBLE! Truly, I cannot believe how amazing the reception was. The Berry's had it in their backyard. I'll have to add a few of those pics as well. Their family was SO warm and inviting - Priya ate up all of the attention and was a cute little squealer!












3 comments:

The Doctors Wife said...

So, I don't know if you remember or not but I grew up there in Littleton. I took out my endowments at that Temple so it was nice to see some pics of it. How did you like the food at Casa Bonita? It is notorious for it's bad food to the locals but, it still gather's people because of all of the other things to do in there. I think I had one of my first kisses in the cave. Lol.

"The Landlord" said...

I SURE DID remember!! I was totally thinking of you while we were there! The food at Casa Bonita was pretty bad, but it was fun to go, none the less :)

NeatoJuanito said...

I think Adam and I have the same ring...