Tuesday, April 25, 2006



You know that new haircut feeling? You know - the one where it feels like everything is right in the world and it's all because you've got AMAZING hair? Ok, so I know it sounds a little vain, but I am seriously high off of the haircut I got today! Maybe it's just because I haven't gotten it cut professionaly for a really long time or maybe because I now have about a zillion colors in my hair again, which makes me feel cool, even if I don't always look it. I mean, come on! If you've got cool colored hair, even if you spill food all down your shirt and have your pants on backwards at least you can say - HEY! At least I have GREAT hair! And since I don't have a picture, you'll all just have to take my word that I look FANTASTIC! Or... at least better than I did when I woke up this morning ;)

No comments: