Sunday, April 30, 2006

Time and Money! ;)


Well, things MUST have been busy lately cuz neither myself nor several of my close blogging associates have had any new posts in QUITE some time! I haven't checked out on Blue Adagio, but I wouldn't be surprised if she hadn't either! I guess time just flies when you're having fun! Ha ............. HA!....... I'm so funny ;) But don't you fret! There's a lot of stuff to announce and comment on - Like, maybe, the fact that JOE GOT A JOB!! Here in Utah even, so we
don't have to worry about moving for another few years at least! Yeah for us! But there's more to say on that subject - pros, cons and ...well, just other stuff :) But more later. For now, it is off to bed! I am SO exhausted, even after a couple hour nap today! So sweet dreams, may all of your wildest dreams come true....
B
;)

No comments: