Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Huh?

Actually, I have this strong hankering to post a new post but for a couple days now, I've been postless! Ok, that just means I can't think of anything all that facinating or not to write about, so today is a write your own post day! Tomorrow too - sure - why not! I mean, besides the fact that 24 had another facinating show lastnight............ anyway, so write what you want! Let me know how you're doing! Post your own post ;)
So fill in the blanks, if you want:
Hi. I'm ______________ (feel free to not put a real name)
Today I feel_______________ because _______________
The weather is __________________
I like Oreo Cookies because__________________________________________

____________________________________ - sorry that one needs a lot of room!!
I recently have _________________________
And finaly
One random fact about me is ____________________________________
So that's it - the comment board is yours!
With love, B

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm FEELING LAZY.
Today I feel RELAXED because SCHOOL IS OVER.
The weather is CHILLY BUT THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY REASON TO LEAVE THE HOUSE BEACUSE SCHOOL IS OVER WHICH MAKES ME RELAXED.
I like Oreo Cookies because THEY'RE GREAT TO EAT WHILE YOU SIT INDOORS BEING RELAXED BECAUSE IT IS CHILLY OUTSIDE.
I recently have REALIZED THAT I HAVE NO COOKIES.
One random fact about me is I HAVE NO OREO COOKIES SO I WILL HAVE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE AND GO OUT INTO THE CHILLY WORLD AND RUIN MY RELAXING DAY. THANKS A LOT!

"The Landlord" said...

Hey is this my U of U friend? Whoever it is, you're freakin awesome with you're dedication to the Oreo!! Way to go!

BlueAdagio said...

Oh sorry Bree...not your U of U friend...just me.

I felt like being silly. Hope you didn't mind.

(I like your Blog :)

"The Landlord" said...

Hey! That's fine with me! I was just intersted is who you were! But
Please, comment away! Take care and hey! Talk to our mutual friend and come to our graduation
party a week from friday, ok?! We'd love to see ya!
B :)