Sunday, September 05, 2010

It's time to celebrate!

Finally I have a functioning blog again!  I've been so bad about posting I'm sure I've lost most of my audience, but maybe we can work on that :).  While I'm trying to catch up on posts I'm hoping to start sharing some projects I'm saving for the day I finally get some 'time off' - haha, HAHA er, I mean, when I work it out that I can try out a few new things :)  I have to be careful not to give away any secrets though!  Who knows - if I EVER get to any of these things, they might be a present for YOU! :D

To kick off my list of things to do on my 'day off', there is this great photo book I'd love to try out!

Let me back up-

The other day I found this blog "We Talk of Christ, We Rejoice in Christ" . This month this site is celebrating the family, and is doing so by focusing on an AMAZING document called The Proclamation on the Family, put out in 1995 by the Prophet, President Gordon B. Hinckley as well as the Twelve modern-day Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  Anywho, this blog is having guest bloggers all month and the one for today came up with this great idea for a photo book celebrating the Family and this incredible Proclamation!  Check it out here!
I might tweak it a bit... if I ever get to it!  :)  But there you go!  For you, for me!  And if you'd like to learn more about the sacred importance of the family and what we can do to help strengthen ours, check out their Celebration - who knows, we might just learn something, and, well, celebrate ;)

PS - I'd love feedback on anything really, but especially about my header - is it too much?!  I love playing with stuff, but I'm afraid I might have gone a little over-board!  HAHA well, at least you can see 2 of my favorite Silly & Precious Things!  And, let's be honest, they're probably what you're here for! ;)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I like the header. It actually reminds me of you...crazy and busy! nHey, we need to get together at least once more before we move.