Thursday, March 19, 2009

Packing

For those of you who don't know, PB&J will soon be moving! Our house will be closed on soon and it looks like we might actually have a shot at getting the house we've been waiting for since Dec!! Last Sat little sicky girl decided to "help" as I was sorting and packing some of her clothes. As you can see, she was a BIG help! (not :)



You may also notice that there are a lot of Saturday photos :D Well, after breaking my other little camera, Joe finally found a "slickdeal" on a cannon powershot, which arrived last Fri (yeah!) I absolutly LOVE my big cannon, but i just can't whip it out all the time, so Thanks Joe for my new little camera! Hurrah for Digital and cameras small enough to fit in my pocket! :D
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Yay! How exciting!!! Where are you going to stay until you can get into your new house?