Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I'm a Corvette Baby!

Ok, so I'm REALLY behind on blogging, but I thought I'd steal this quiz from Julie as a way to jump back in to blogging! It's fast, so take it yourself and let me know what you are! :)


I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!



You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Mercedes SLK, like 4% of the respondents.
The survey is kind. All the cars are great. No Pintos or Gremlins or Yugos.
~Dad H

Anne said...

Interesting...I'm a corvette, as well. Some of those questions could have been answered either way depending on how you thought about them!

The Mason Family said...

That was fun! I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago- whatever that is, but it sounds expensive so YAY! I think you really are behind on blogging because I swear I haven't seen you update in like weeks...I was going to check your blog today anyway just to see if my updater wasn't working or something. Anyway- thanks for your comments about the pics. It really is a pretty cool place. You should come and visit! Say hi to Joe and Priya for us :)