Saturday, February 12, 2011

Some YW Valentines and Personal Progress tags


Here are a few hand outs I made for Valentine's Day in our ward - We're passing them out with chocolate heart suckers - yum!  I'm not quite sure how to make it so when you click on the picture it's a high enough quality to print, but if you're interested, just let me know.  I know there's not much time to use them - I'm kind of last minute here! :D

The Valentines were designed with tags and elements from Summer Driggs's Dance with me kit.  I've also attached some Personal Progress tags we're attaching to heart suckers.  They were inspired by Carol at ldsywpersonalprogress.blogspot.com (specifically this post: http://ldsywpersonalprogress.blogspot.com/2009/01/put-your-heart-into-personal-progress.html) and designed again with Summer Drigg's Dance with me kit found here: http://summertimedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/01/dance-with-me-kit.html
Anyway, enjoy!  I enjoyed making them and hope the girls like them too :)

No comments: