Monday, March 27, 2006

24

So, why is 24 so freakin awesome of a show? I mean, it's not like it's the only action packed show in the world. Could it be that Kiefer Sutherland is just a real hotty? Well, THAT can't be it! I mean, a little cute, sure, but.... Can it be the intrige, the scandle? Maybe it's the fact that it plays on our fear of terrorists. Hmmm...... that would be really low, except that I think the first season might have started before Sept 11...Well, whatever the reason, it is one freaking ADDICTING show! It's like an entertainment drug - you can't get enough and most of the time just one dose isn't enough. I know it's a bit violent... I guess that's a problem. Maybe it's cuz in the end, most of the time, justice is done. And the patriotism doesn't hurt their ratings either I'm sure. Anyway, that's enough about 24 ;)

No comments: