Monday, April 02, 2007

Good Times!



WHEW! Well, it has been a crazy week and a half filled with lots of visitors! Em, then Cici and LaLa, followed by a day visit with Sar-bear! We had a lot of fun, got some stuff done, and all in all I'm glad I survived! :) (I'm glad Sarah survived it to!) Now all I need is a nice vacation on a far away beach.... Or Mom, Dad, Brent and a bunch of friends, plus the J-man coming for a visit :) We're excited they're coming and it should be a ton of fun! I just kind of wish all that fun could be spread out over a couple months instead of packed in a few weeks! Actually, it's not the family that's stressfull... it's all that "other" stuff... work, school, more work... you know, the responsibility stuff! Bah! Who needs that stuff anyway! ;) At least our projector is getting a work out! We love it!

Anyone else ready for the Heaton Getaway Package?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad I didn't die either!

Now, your screen door on the other hand...

Love you.