Tuesday, January 30, 2007

ARG!


OW! I just had an extraction - do you know what that is? They go in and remove all traces of tooth root from your mouth - fun fun fun! Let me tell you! Actually, I can't really tell you cuz I think they had their laughing gas on super consentrated and I was WAY off in LA LA land! WOAH was that stuff good! They could have removed my SPLEEN and I wouldn't have cared one BIT! HEHE - that stuff was GOOD! In fact, they gave me some, then had to turn it off so I could sign some consent forms and I was MAD! GIMME DRUGS! Maybe I should have eaten something first... but then I couldn't have sung songs for American Idol or pranced in flowery fields with Barney! Normaly hate that stupid dragon, but what's there to hate when you're floating away on clouds of Nitrous Oxide! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I get some of that to go?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the tooth, but glad about the fun drugs!! Happy Groundhog Day!